Aston Villa

not yet - i asked this in the aston villa thread and no-one in there had yet. just get your bank balance as high as you can and if you are selling out the ground all the time you should get one.

i had about 130 million in the bank and was selling out the upgraded ground every week but i spent about 50 million on players (half on one guy) so im trying to get my bank balance back up

I'm into my 6th season with Villa and we're constantly selling out the ground which was expanded to 55,000. I've been told we can't expand anymore so I'm just doing what hitemfrank is doing and trying to build my balance up as much as possible. Think I have around the £120m mark aswell. Try and get players on bosman's so you don't have to shell out loads of money to another club to buy them. I've done this with a few big stars to try and keep my balance as healthy as possible. :)

I got mine expanded in the secon season to 55000. Think the average league attendance is around 54000. In my 3rd season now and im challenging for the title with about 6 other teams though so the crowds are flooding in!

Archived