I hate when people are right?

Just read the replies to my aaaaaaaaaarrrggghhh post and well fair play they are correct. It is time for action . (cue insperational music) no longer will i sit back and moan about my inability, no longer will i scoff at good reasearch, now is the time to dig deep into the FM world and counter theses so called big four now is the time for changing things if they don't work and playing the game to a higher standard.

I thank you for the motivation to change.

Congratulations, just dont complain about things that usually happen to everyboody:p

And with Owen and Podolski, you are more likely to see goals from one-legged squirrels, as well as Owen being extremely injury prone, and Podolski unable to play for any one because he is homesick and noone knows wether he wants to be in Poland Or Germany. Cash in on both of them and bring in some good, consistent strikers:thup:

thanks steve i will owen is so hit and miss i don't know how many one on ones hes missed but poldolski been ok any help for quality strickers would be good

Have a look in GPTG, you cant ask for Player reccomendations in GD as it is Player Naming.

Good luck mate:thup:

I've been struggling to be successful against the "big four" since 9.3.0, on 9.1.0 I had did very well against them (apart from Arsenal) but I have found that playing at a slow tempo is suicide because they always press high up the pitch meaning that invariably win the ball back in my half since my players can't even string 5 passes together due to them being closed down so quickly.

Archived