Some problem - 3 question

1- I can't discipline my players...It says " no action" whenever i toggle into the "discipline player option.

2- I want my game to be formulated into a window where i can minimize and maximize just like regular internet window box..Can anyone help on this?

3- Does anyone know how can imake the game go faster??..Is there something i can buy in a store to make my computer process the game faster?

1) Because they took it off, you can only discipline them if they do something wrong now.

2) Go on to preferences, display & sound, then click windowed i think it is.

3) Erm, I think you can buy RAM & memory for your computer which should speed FM up, but don't quote me on it, I could be wrong.

1) Because they took it off, you can only discipline them if they do something wrong now.

2) Go on to preferences, display & sound, then click windowed i think it is.

3) Erm, I think you can buy RAM & memory for your computer which should speed FM up, but don't quote me on it, I could be wrong.

2)On the window question...I tried this , but it still wont let me window the game screen.

3)Do they sell ram in computer store?

2)On the window question...I tried this , but it still wont let me window the game screen.

3)Do they sell ram in computer store?

2) Then perhaps your screen resolution can't take windowed mode.

3) And yeah, I think so, but once again, don't quote me on this, there are many different types of RAM for different computers, so you'd have to find RAM that would fit in to your computer, but don't take my word for it, wait for other replies too.

2) tick the "windowed" box in preferences, but also add "-windowed -small_screen" text to the Target Box in your Desktop FM2009 shortcut properties. Be sure to leave a space between the added text above and the current target box text which is C:/../../FM.exe .

And that should help!

2) tick the "windowed" box in preferences, but also add "-windowed -small_screen" text to the Target Box in your Desktop FM2009 shortcut properties. Be sure to leave a space between the added text above and the current target box text which is C:/../../FM.exe .

And that should help!

I downloaded the game through stream.

On the window thingy , do i have to ad the " " signs or just (-windowed -small_screen) without the parentheses ("").

Archived