AAAAAAAAAAARRRGGG!!!! Is it wrong to quit?

Hi i just had to spout of my frustration at this game i'm in season 2, v9.03 with the mighty Toon Army and after over acheiving last year i got loads of cash from a new chairman to update my ***** squad. Thats the background now my issue is that you randomly get smashed by teams (usually top four) i spent half the seaon working out a good system to play and then man u and arsenal knock me out of both domestic cups 6-2 at home now you may think its realistic but when they only get 15 chance between them for the whole match i kick off. i don't want it to be too easy but when your ace keeper just lets rooney blast them past him every time we play them it grates after a while. is there some malfunction where unless you get things perfect against the top teams you can't win it the age old annoying AI that winds you up time after time. So is it wrong to save before a big match and re load when it starts going random because i've done it and it doesn't feel right so i end up starting a new game to crack it 1st time. getting beat isn't a problem but out shooting them at home and missing when all there shots go in is. By the way my strickers are Adriano, Owen and podolski so we're not crap.

rant done thanks for reading X

I know your pain, I'm sure everyone has had that at some stage.

Although in my current Aston Villa game.. I have beaten Liverpool in both league games and the only other loss they had was against Sunderland (3-0 love it??).

I think this is all timing of the games... They had just come off a Champions League match 2 days prior (or something) and were probably tired.

I'll take it... I may be all luck but I also beat Man Utd in the 3rd round of the League Cup then lost to Coventry in the Fourth.

My last 4 games ths season (1st season) West Brom, Chelsea, Man Utd & Arsenal. West Brom at home, the rest away

Oh the humanity!!

I look forward to the day when people stop saying "I have a great system, but people keep beating me. It's not fair. It must be a bug."

No, the team is better than you, they've done their research, and if you just sit back and watch of course they'll spank you.

I watch in key highlights and even using this you can see when your tactics are not working within 10 mins or so. If you actually concede or not, if they are having a ton of chances in the opening minutes, you need to change something STRAIGHT AWAY not sit there, thinking "Oh well, here we go again, the game's crap."

Lordy, lordy, it ain't rocket science folks. If it was broken nobody would win anything and believe me, I'd be stood behind those with grievences, not rolling my eyes every time a post like this pops up.

There are umpteen posts on this both here and in the tactics forum. Good luck with the search.

I look forward to the day when people stop saying "I have a great system, but people keep beating me. It's not fair. It must be a bug."

No, the team is better than you, they've done their research, and if you just sit back and watch of course they'll spank you.

I watch in key highlights and even using this you can see when your tactics are not working within 10 mins or so. If you actually concede or not, if they are having a ton of chances in the opening minutes, you need to change something STRAIGHT AWAY not sit there, thinking "Oh well, here we go again, the game's crap."

Lordy, lordy, it ain't rocket science folks. If it was broken nobody would win anything and believe me, I'd be stood behind those with grievences, not rolling my eyes every time a post like this pops up.

There are umpteen posts on this both here and in the tactics forum. Good luck with the search.

^ He speaks the truth.

Archived