sunday leaguer or automatic?

im looking for the biggest challenge and i know in the LLM forum for dafuge's challenge the requirement is to put past experience as a sunday league footballer so is that going to make it hardest or should i put automatic to make it even harder?

right but if i choose to manage Arsenal in the EPL and i put automatic, will it act as if i have enough experience as a manager to warrant my appointment to an EPL position? if that is the case, would i have a much tougher challenge by selecting sunday league footballer and then managing Arsenal?

Automatic will give you the experience depending on the leagues you have loaded. If you just load the Premier League as the only division you can manage in then you will get enough experience to be worthy manager of a Premier League club. Basically you will have enough experience to be worthy to manage the lowest playable team. Sunday league just gives you sunday league.

So the short answer is: Sunday League is the lowest possible reputation you can have. Automatic simply gives you a reputation equivalent to the lowest league you've selected - since you can't select any leagues as low as Sunday League, Sunday League rep will always be the lowest you can have.

So the short answer is: Sunday League is the lowest possible reputation you can have. Automatic simply gives you a reputation equivalent to the lowest league you've selected - since you can't select any leagues as low as Sunday League, Sunday League rep will always be the lowest you can have.

Automatic gives you a reputation based on the team you select, not the lowest league selected, IIRC.

It's why so many people have problems when starting unemployed with automatic reputation versus Sunday League footballer.

outlaw, if what you say is true then why did I go 2 and a half seasons without a job when starting unemployed with automatic rep? It makes it so much harder just to get your 1st job in football on automatic rep, I got jobs quicker using Sunday League or is this just coincedence?

Archived