Talented Database Editors WANTED

I am funding a revolutionary Fm2009 project that involves Databases and Saved games. Having payed for forum licenses, domains and a fully coded, sleek design, I'm on the look out for 5 fantastic, fully committed database editors who are willing to create sensational, quintessential ideas for great downloadable games and databases for FM2009. If your interested and YOU want to be a part of this amazing new project, send me an e-mail to crisashmore@gmail.com.

Cheers, Chris.

PS: Sorry if this is in the wrong place, couldn't find the location for the forum for custom database's

Yeah we all know the basics of creating and editing databases etc.

P.S PaulHartman71, what are infractions? I see it all the time and it confuses me! E.G It says you have 0/2...

things you get for like swearing/abusing other members. I've got 30 points, which indicates the seriousness of the 'bans or points', and the 2 stands for how many I've had. Not sure what the 0 over it means tbh

There was a guy that created his own country, all custom teams, players, competitions etc and ran an experiment with them, he edited in hundreds of players, created 60 teams, moved out the most of Northern Irelands clubs into Ireland, and all their top players nationalities were changed.

Can't remember his name ;) but the experiment and challenge are still on here.

There was a guy that created his own country, all custom teams, players, competitions etc and ran an experiment with them, he edited in hundreds of players, created 60 teams, moved out the most of Northern Irelands clubs into Ireland, and all their top players nationalities were changed.

Can't remember his name ;) but the experiment and challenge are still on here.

He was rubbish at editing; we only liked him for his writing skills ;)

Archived