Board take overs.

I was wondering what the point of a board take over at liverpool was as the finances and the debt are still exactly the same.

anybody else had this problem?

I waited until the start of the new season to see if things would change as the take over was done half way through last season.

There has been absolutley no change or even discussions about what the board wanted or if they would want a new manager in.

any suggestions or advice would be helpfull.

Boards happen to change and only few new boards bring in cash at all, not even talking about millions.

New boards are either elected or buying the club, but only at the first time the club gets the money. Any later boss will pay to the old owner, obviously.

My flatmate started a game with Liverpool a few days ago, a couple of months into his game there was a takeover which left him with like 90 million in the bank and what is probably a sugar daddy chairman. He's in his second season now and has bought Aguero, Benzema, Ben Arfa and Lahm. So I guess its just your luck if you get a rich chairman takeover or just an internal one.

My flatmate started a game with Liverpool a few days ago, a couple of months into his game there was a takeover which left him with like 90 million in the bank and what is probably a sugar daddy chairman. He's in his second season now and has bought Aguero, Benzema, Ben Arfa and Lahm. So I guess its just your luck if you get a rich chairman takeover or just an internal one.

guess i was out of luck then.

stupid internal borad take overs...

Archived