Is it cheating if you help your rival?

The thing is after 4 seasons, Liverpool in my game has become really bad, they can only now compete for 5th place. I use Genie Scout and found out that their financial state is horrible, they only have 12M squids to spend this season. They had to sell some of their star players to keep the club afloat.

I'm thinking of using FMR to "donate" to them about $100M to buy players. Would this be bad for the game? Is this cheating? Should I do it?

Why would it be cheating? Just do it. It's your game.

lol. Make sure you give all there players 250k a week juicy contracts, that represent fantastic value for money aka Jimy 'Red'-Bullard from Fulham to Hull, 5.5. m, 47k a week, and injured after 5 mins. Great value for money!

The thing is after 4 seasons, Liverpool in my game has become really bad, they can only now compete for 5th place. I use Genie Scout and found out that their financial state is horrible, they only have 12M squids to spend this season. They had to sell some of their star players to keep the club afloat.

I'm thinking of using FMR to "donate" to them about $100M to buy players. Would this be bad for the game? Is this cheating? Should I do it?

do as you like.. i rather see liverpool go into admin and get relegated though :p

I see nothing wrong with it. Tecnically it might be cheating but there is no one judging you for how you play the game when on your own. :)

i also took over my fav team after they just escaped from relegation from the bottom division for a summer transfer window. Restructured their team and then resigned that second manager again. Now they are due to win promotion :)

Archived