Why so miss chances??????

Most people will tell you it's your fault but I'm having similar problems with my strikers since 9.3.0. Personally I think it's an issue with the game, either that or there is simply no room for error any more with your tactical settings.

There are hundreds of posts on this. Tons of solutions. If you want in-depth solutions, head to the Tactics and Training forum. If you want an overview, just do a search in General Questions. There are a lot of options.

My quick tip: keep your formation and player instructions as they are, but try varying the PACE of your game. In team instructions, start off "quick", and if that isn't working but you are creating chances then change your pace to "slow". You will probably create fewer chance but they will be more clear cut. Of course, this is just one option, but it works for me more often than not. Worth a try if you haven't already.

Also worth looking at is which opposition players you are closing down. For example, if they have a creative playmaker, closing him down more often will give you more possession, and hopefully catch their players out of position.

Bit it's often hard if you are major favourites because the opposition will defend defend defend.

Good luck.

My strikers have actually scored a lot more since the new patch. On 9.2.0 we averaged about 2.4 - 2.5 goals a game with

Man Utd, with a lot of goals coming in from the wings. Now we're on 3.0 - 3.1 goals per game and a lot more coming from my strikers.

Archived