Question about affiliate clubs.

Hi,

I know that for the first 2 seasons in a new game when you request a feeder club the board just comes back to you with their suggestions. Normally when you're into your 3rd season and you request a feeder club the board then asks you what type of feeder club you'd prefer.

So my question is....how many seasons does it normally take before you can request a specific feeder club? e.g. If I was in charge at Man Utd and I specifically wanted Nottm Forest to be a feeder club.

Cheers guys.

Hi,

I know that for the first 2 seasons in a new game when you request a feeder club the board just comes back to you with their suggestions. Normally when you're into your 3rd season and you request a feeder club the board then asks you what type of feeder club you'd prefer.

So my question is....how many seasons does it normally take before you can request a specific feeder club? e.g. If I was in charge at Man Utd and I specifically wanted Nottm Forest to be a feeder club.

Cheers guys.

Never had the option to propose a specific team, i didn't even know it was an option? I knew you could pick a specific kind of feeder club. Happy days

• 4 weeks later...

I think it's just down to the how well you do with the current club (taking into account how long you've been at the club too), after 5 times (give or take once) I can pick up a specific club, haven't seen the results yet, but I'm pretty sure I'll fail to get Real Madrid as my parent club :D

Archived