Club stature question

I just got my feedback from the board who are delighted with how the clubs stature has grown. Now my question is what exactly does this mean? the finaces, the goals being achieved or what, and is their a screen to show my stature?

Cheer

I believe that this has to do with the reputation growing, as a direct result of goals being achieved/rise through divisions, etc. For example, my rating is maxed out with a club I took from BSS to the Championship, and my reputation has grown from "obscure" to "regional" in that time, and I'm sure will reach "national" in the near future, as long as I keep progressing.

...the clubs stature has grown. Now my question is what exactly does this mean?

As far as I can make out easier to sign better players, i.e. they'll agree to lower contract etc. (or loan them if you're a small club). There could be imporved sposnsorships and higher gate receipts involved as well, I'm not too sure.

and is their a screen to show my stature?

Yes go to your manager overview and click on profile, it will be the second last line in the top left hand box.

I hope that helps.

• 4 weeks later...
I just won the scottish cup with hibs

annnnd come 2nd in the spl and yet my club stature went from 54 to 49?

wah blow?

well thats obviously because Hibs are famous for not winning the Scottish cup for such a long time so you took that unique selling point away. :)

Archived