Teams in Administration...

how come the clubs that do, dont dissapear like in real life? i meen, i screwed arsenal up on the editor lmao, and the whole season - next one still messed up but they hadnt dissapeared. annoying!

I'd imagine it would destroy the whole league system.

Legal reasons

Not sure. Can't see anything which would make a difference between being able to go bankrupt and disappearing because of that. If SI were afraid that teams might sue for being able to disappear in the game, they would prevent them from going bankrupt too. That's basically the same irl.

unless they have agreements to keep a club in the game, I don't see any legal reason for that.

I would rather guess that if a club just went away, it would cause problems in the code with teams filling the spot down to the lowest league and also it might take something interesting away from the game. Just imagine Arsenal was just gone. Some users might feel something is missing then...

to be fair not many teams cease to exist due to going into administration, especially in any of the major countries... administration does not mean disappearing as often someone will be willing to take over the business if they can make an agreement with creditors to only pay something like 10p for every 1 pound debt.

If they made teams disappear mid season then they would have to have it coded so that the league size is smaller, one less teams get relegated, an extra team from 2 leagues and belows get promoted etc and then make regen teams for any spots that need to be covered in the future. it just a logistical nightmare, especially when it doesnt happen often

how come the clubs that do, dont dissapear like in real life? i meen, i screwed arsenal up on the editor lmao, and the whole season - next one still messed up but they hadnt dissapeared. annoying!

You'd have to relegate them past the lowest league that you have on your game, but even then there's no guarantee they'll disappear forever. Real clubs very rarely just disappear - Leeds, Rotherham, Luton. I know a Scottish club did last year, but I'd say it's very rare that any fully professional clubs will utterly fail.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Guys,

I'm in 2013 with Newcastle. This is my best season. 2 matches left and I really had a shot for 4th place ... that means Champions League. Well I never knew about this, but I just found out I went into "Administration". The problem is that they gave me -9 points which set me to 6th place (7th if I lose my last 2 matches).

My question is, is there any chance to get the 9 points back if I sell a player?

Thanks

Hello Guys,

I'm in 2013 with Newcastle. This is my best season. 2 matches left and I really had a shot for 4th place ... that means Champions League. Well I never knew about this, but I just found out I went into "Administration". The problem is that they gave me -9 points which set me to 6th place (7th if I lose my last 2 matches).

My question is, is there any chance to get the 9 points back if I sell a player?

Thanks

I don't think so. You get the -9 for going into admin so there is no going back and even if your bank balance goes up you won't immediately go out of admin.

btw had Everton go into administration in my 3rd season. I got Arteta and Cahill for 500k each and Aaron Lennon for 1.3m

Now I only hope to not lose any players :( I just recived like 24.000.000 euros for my final position . 6th and I'm on -20.000.000. How long will the administration last?

Later Edit:

Nevermind. I just revice a "news" that I can refuse & negociate contracts again.

Archived