Relaying the pitch **INCLUDES PLAYER NAMING**

I am Leyton Orient in my second year, now in the Championship and starting off all right, 8pts from relegation places at the end of october. however my game plan is being messed because we have had to cancel 2 games so far this season because of a waterlogged pitch. my grass is also in a terrible state and since i am playing short passing football it might have an effect on my game. dont know if the game takes that into consideration...

plus now games are now being piled up in november and its probably going to worsen in december...

ive looked in the manual but i can not find how to relay the pitch and the game wont tell me either...

or is there something else that i can do, short of improving the pitch with undersoil heating, as i dont have the money to do that now?

i thought of that but that isnt one of the board request options that i can choose from. does it only appear at certain points in time? and does anyone know how much that might cost. i dont know if its directly linked with it, but my players are much more susceptible to injuries now...

I am also in my second season with Orient, I had the same problem started losing games in November and December but I could relay my pitch.

Are you an Orient fan by any chance? and also how many players have you kept from the previous manager?

While it is not too expensive, unfortunately, I think that relaying the pitch is done only in the off-season, much like facility upgrades. I have suffered the same problem of waterlogged pitches and increased injuries, and especially in the lower divisions, with a smaller squad, combined with the fixture congestion, it is killer! All part of the lower leagues, I suppose. :thup:

I am also in my second season with Orient, I had the same problem started losing games in November and December but I could relay my pitch.

Are you an Orient fan by any chance? and also how many players have you kept from the previous manager?

Yes I am as a matter of fact. An overseas one though, but i got to go to my first game this january, vs southend. great!

in the first season i kept most of the squad the same my first XI was usually:

Morris

Outrebon (new, french) - Thelwell - Saah - Daniels

Helgason (new, icelandic) - Calderon (new, Spanish) - Chambers - Jason D

Boyd - Gray

but i got promoted already in the first season which i wasnt expecting, so i had to change a lot for the championship, this team wasnt ready for it. glen not performing at all. defense not always too good. midfield was all right. only boyd was any good in attack.

now my team looks like this:

Niki Maenpaa

Outrebon - Thelwell - Jurgen Colin - Joseph Mills

Chambers - Calderon - Damien Dufour - Jason D

Boyd - Gary Steven-Fletcher

+some others like Magnus Eikrem, Miroslav Stoch, Tom Elliott, Alan Martin, Gudmundur Benediktsson and Lorenzo Calabrese.

a fun fact about all these transfers, i have spent £104k. ive only had to pay for Elliot, Benediktsson, Outrebon and Calderon ;)

so a short answer to that question is 4 in the starting XI, but most of them are still hanging about.

good to find an Orient fan ;)

Wouldn't have thought Orient had many overseas fans, the Southend game wasn't the best if I remember correctly.

My laptop isn't the best so my Orient game is using the small database with only the English, Spanish, Italian and Scottish leagues loaded. I sold alot of the current squad in my first season, my starting eleven was

Ian Walker

Shelton Martis - Mkandawire - Ugochukwu Ukah - Daniels

Iriome - Thornton - Chambers - Jason D

Roman Zozulya - Adam Boyd

Currently 17th in the league and in February on my second season. The midfield & attack is pretty good scored 43 goals in 29 games but the defence is letting my Orient team down atm which has conceded 46 goals in 29 games.

Tom Heaton

Felipe Mattioni - Mkandawire - Ukah - Daniels

Iriome - Keith Fahey - Damien Johnson - Guilherme Siqueira

Krister Johanassen (regen) - Roman Zozulya

I have spent all together 81k and sold 1.3 mill so far (Boyd 250k, contract was expiring and he wouldn't sign a new deal. thornton 500k)

Archived