Recommendation

Dear all,

I would like to have some honest recommendations whether you think I should get FM2009 or not.

I own most of the games in the series but sometime around FM2007 I started losing interest because the game got less intuitive. Not because I want an easy game, but I want an intuitive game, i.e. if I spot something I want to adjust tactically I want to be able to do it with a few intuitive moves, not having to figure out how to interact five different settings to get the effect I want and if I do it slightly incorrect have something completely different happen.

So in your experience, is FM2009 more intuitive from a tactical perspective? Is it easier to get the effect you want (but not necessarily easier to win, sometimes the effect I seek is actually the wrong decision, but then I lost because I made the wrong decision, not because I couldn't understand the sliders correctly)?

If it's more intuitive I'll probably pick up the game, but if this is still an issue I'll probably wait for the series to develop in that direction.

Archived