Work permits?

ive recently tried to sign a young brazilian center back (14yrsold).

i have scouted him 3 times and all scouts have said he should get an work permit if i appeal.

he has been denied a work permit twice now and the scouts are still saying the same thing.

any suggestions? as i have never failed to sign a player which the scouts have said he wil get a work permit if i appeal,until now.

He wont get one, he needs to have played a percentage of his nations International games from the past two years OR has amazing talent.

And anyway, it will be four years before he can join your team as he is not 18.

he has amazing talent though...he is 14 and his stats are crazy also my scouts say he would be a briliant signing.

im wondering why my scouts are telling me i can get a wp for him if i cant?

and i can still sign young brazilians cant i? they just wont join me until there 18

Exactly, you can get them to sign papers but nouthing will happen until 18th birthday.

Try again when he has a few Youth caps under his belt, then he would be recognised as a massive talent

i think maybe your missing the point im trying to make.

i know young brazilians cant sign until there 18 but i can sign pre-contracts with them so they will join me when there 18.

What i would really like to know is why my scouts are telling me i can get a wp for him when i cant?

I just signed a 14 yr old brazilian by the way who is joining me in 4 years and he has no youth caps.

doesnt seem to make much sense.

Archived