Does "cuts inside" die out???

I was just wondering if "cuts inside" dies out after x meny years beacurse you can't train it...

And in the game you cant acualy not see if a player has "cuts inside" only if you use scout programs as genie scout.

And does anyone know why you cant see "cuts inside" in the game becouse i love when player have that abillydi.

exempel . Axel Witsell (Standard)bild6.pngw556.pngbild7.pngw386.png

Mate some preferred moves were removed because they didn't actually do anything. So I imagine this is one where they have left it in the database, until they get round to making it work, but at the moment it does not so they remove it from sight in-game.

To me the only thing that seems to make a player cut inside in this version of the ME is if you play him on the opposite of his preferred foot.

A right footed winger playing on the left will cut inside.

A right footed striker or midfielder playing on the left side of the center will prefer to go more to the center and move and pass away from the flank, while if you use them on the same side as their preferred foot they will move and pass towards that side. Weak foot rating seems to have no effect on this. Well, that's my take it on it.

Yeah and put crossing to mixed or none, then they will cut inside more. It doesn't matter on which foot.. but if you want them to try and shoot after cutting inside, i reccomend putting a right foot on left wing, and vice versa

Also, if the AI has set opp. instructions to show you onto your weaker foot, and you are playing right footed on the right or left footed on the left, they will also be "forced" to cut inside. Both Os and david22 have the tactics right on the money, though. Free role with right footed on the left and left footed on the right will also lead to more cutting in, at least from my experience, but it depends what formation you use. If playing them as an AMR/AML, then it should be fine, but you may lose your shape if you assign a free role to players playing in the midfield (RM/LM), leaving that particular flank very vulnerable.

Archived