In response to "i'm scott and im a angry manager and summer10"

Well i think anyone who gets so annoyed that they have to break something over a game is purely sad and need to get help, At the end of the day it's just a game and if you got your own way and won every match then the game would be pointless but then again you won't break anything lol

I must admit i get a bit p****d when i lose but that's only if i think i was unlucky but i don't go breaking things it makes me want to go out and win my next game

So my advice for all you nut cases is either get a job, a social life or go get laid as you clearly haven't experienced any of those and stop chewing your controller on your computer.

I liked this thread so i'l post my thoughts

I have three of them dude, and it don't work for me - I still get angry at FM.

I shout alot at the screen and tell my players they will never wear the jersey again, in fact I ahve even heard me say I hope you die on the way home today. I have also grabbed my notepads and started ripping them in sheer fury and anger, tossing them all over the room, while my girlfriend has just stands there slightly bemused and maybe even slightly scared, who knows. I bang the keyboard keys quite alot, and ahve even broken the slider on the computer table taht holds the keyboard and mouse. I tossed my shoes at the dartboard which then proceeded to fall and break the shafts of my darts which i wasnt too amused about. I have knocked down my rack of CD's and games a number of times.

And in response to your smarmy summers10, jsut because this guy has posted asking about other peoples anger during a game does not make him a closet case who only sits in and plays computer, so please get off your high horse, what makes you a better person jsut because you don't get angry at a game exactly? No need to judge others, this was quite an amusing post until you had to make yourself out to be better than anyone who got angry at this game!

but yea, in response to the first post this is what I ahve found myself doing in frustration about dominating a game and lsoing late goals etc etc.

Headering a bin - that comment is still making me laugh now. Brilliance.

I think we all can get a bit angry sometimes, but chucking stuff round maybe goes too far................but each to their own.

I just go quiet and plan revenge. Think a bit of angry is always funny though. Barry Fry anyone?

If fergie was a FMer would have been great to see him headbut a bin at Old Trafford when Dossena got the 4th.

I think we all can get a bit angry sometimes, but chucking stuff round maybe goes too far................but each to their own.

I just go quiet and plan revenge. Think a bit of angry is always funny though. Barry Fry anyone?

If fergie was a FMer would have been great to see him headbut a bin at Old Trafford when Dossena got the 4th.

That game would definetely be a "header the bin" moment - This phrase should be patented, I can see it getting put in the FM glossary in the next 3 years, and the Collins dictionary in the next 6!

let the big times role.

I've been known to frequently contract a bout of Tourettes when playing FM, with the odd smacking of the hand down on the table, although I've yet to physically assault any innocent inanimate objects in my room as of yet!

They should replace the "show anger at the team" team talk for "Header a bin" or "Kicks football boot at selection of players" to really express your anger properly.

I must admit i did laugh a lot when i read the origional thread.

And yet you spend the entire post judging summers - why bother?

Have you seen summers10's post? I don't see the point in this thread, but Gdawg69's judgement of summer10 is hardly comparable to summer10's judgement of everyone else.

Guys stay on topic or this thread will be closed for the same reason as the last one.

I truly struggle to see why this hasn't been closed already - it appears to be little more than a thinly veiled attempt to have a jab at someone the OP has taken offense to (warranted or otherwise, i'm not passing judgement on that nomis).

If threads that start with a paragraph solely dedicated to putting another user down are deemed acceptable by the mods then I struggle to see how these forums will ever stay civil.

*anyway on topic* I struggle to see any reason to get so worked up over a game, but if you do then fine. It can be frustrating but *shrug*

I liked this thread so i'l post my thoughts

I have three of them dude, and it don't work for me - I still get angry at FM.

I shout alot at the screen and tell my players they will never wear the jersey again, in fact I ahve even heard me say I hope you die on the way home today. I have also grabbed my notepads and started ripping them in sheer fury and anger, tossing them all over the room, while my girlfriend has just stands there slightly bemused and maybe even slightly scared, who knows. I bang the keyboard keys quite alot, and ahve even broken the slider on the computer table taht holds the keyboard and mouse. I tossed my shoes at the dartboard which then proceeded to fall and break the shafts of my darts which i wasnt too amused about. I have knocked down my rack of CD's and games a number of times.

And in response to your smarmy summers10, jsut because this guy has posted asking about other peoples anger during a game does not make him a closet case who only sits in and plays computer, so please get off your high horse, what makes you a better person jsut because you don't get angry at a game exactly? No need to judge others, this was quite an amusing post until you had to make yourself out to be better than anyone who got angry at this game!

but yea, in response to the first post this is what I ahve found myself doing in frustration about dominating a game and lsoing late goals etc etc.

Headering a bin - that comment is still making me laugh now. Brilliance.

Lol i like your response and i'm glad you like my post but i'm not sitting on my high horse I actually find it amusing that people get so angry over a game and like I said I also have been pretty p****d when losing but don't break things :)

I also don't think i'm better than anyone it was actually supposed to make people laugh and like you said you thought it was amusing so at least it made you laugh to some extent

I still stand by my words that you have to be totally nuts to break something over a game and then to come on here and tell everyone that you bang your keyboard is just crazy talk and i know if my girl watched me hit my keyboard so the buttons fly out then she would be slightly embarrassed

Oh i also watched the link someone left on youtube about the German kid who got mad like you over his game and I was in stitches even though that was set up it gives you an idea of the nutters out there who smash there games ha ha

Archived