Penalty bug

Sorry if this has already been discussed. I'v noticed a couple of time, a penalty has been awarded to my team. I watch in commentry only, and it says ' Gudjonhson places the ball on the spot' It then goes dead. The clock continures to tick by the minute. I watch the video to see what happened, and it actually shows the keeper saving my penalty. However, On the commentry page where it shows goals, injuries, red cards etc, It says nothing about the penalty being missed???

Is this just with .3.0?

Sorry if this has already been discussed. I'v noticed a couple of time, a penalty has been awarded to my team. I watch in commentry only, and it says ' Gudjonhson places the ball on the spot' It then goes dead. The clock continures to tick by the minute. I watch the video to see what happened, and it actually shows the keeper saving my penalty. However, On the commentry page where it shows goals, injuries, red cards etc, It says nothing about the penalty being missed???

Is this just with .3.0?

Exactly the same thing has just happened to me

my best one was a penalty being awarded just as i was opening the tactic screen.. whereby i then received no messages about what happened and when got back to match play was just continuing as if nothing had happened. Had to laugh.

What i finding strange is i rarely get a penalty.. but when i do that normally means i will get 2 or 3 in that game then nothing for a couple months again. Just had that in match against Doncaster. 3 penalty kicks, easy hat-trick for C.Ronaldo taking him to 40 goals for the season. lol

Archived