Clubs Favoured Personnel

I went had a perfect season twice when I was in charge of Juventus, and was rewarded with a place on their legends list however when I ran down my contract after 5 years with them winning everything possible and left they removed it and (via help of ingame editor) found that I was now very much disliked by them and vice versa. :(

The formula for this is messed up in FM09. SI are working on the formula for when you become a favoured personel, icon and legend. Hopefully there will be a set formula in FM2010 :thup: Hope that clears things up as to why people have had massive success i.e. completing dafuge's challenge yet have never made it onto the list anywhere :)

Yes, at Liverpool and Lech in some of my early careers with FM09.

Started new games with 9.3.0 so can't achieve such giddy heights yet.

I would be very interested to see a screenshot of you on Liverpools favourite personell and exactly what you have achieved to get there?:rolleyes:

Ive been trying for 10 years and have won more than Shanks Paisley and Rafa and im still not there :eek:

I would be very interested to see a screenshot of you on Liverpools favourite personell and exactly what you have achieved to get there?:rolleyes:

Ive been trying for 10 years and have won more than Shanks Paisley and Rafa and im still not there :eek:

Snap, ive won 4 leagues 2 champs league, 2 world clubs, 3 Fa cups. Not even a fav person?!. What more do I have to do?

I'm happier after 9.0.3 though, just some little problems now

The formula for this is messed up in FM09. SI are working on the formula for when you become a favoured personel, icon and legend. Hopefully there will be a set formula in FM2010 :thup: Hope that clears things up as to why people have had massive success i.e. completing dafuge's challenge yet have never made it onto the list anywhere :)

Where have you heard this? You speak as if you are in the know...

I've done numerous tests on it myself, winning every trophy under the sun with several teams far outdoing the achievements of in game legends but have never even got on the favoured personnel. This is not the case with smaller, lower rep clubs beneather the premier league but it is certainly not right for the larger clubs. I was told that the issue was being looked into by Olly in the bugs forum which is where this sort of thing should be brought up more often.

Archived