I've been framed.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?p=2304659#post2304659

This post was never made by me.

Can mods edit posts?

Because I feel this saga below, has resulted in me being framed.

Dear Galactus,

You have received an infraction at Sports Interactive Community.

Reason: Spamming

-------

Thx for giving an explanation yourself. :)

Regards

-------

This infraction is worth 10 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:

yh this annoys me aswell

*afraid that this post will be deemed as spam and infraction points will be recieved*

All the best,

Sports Interactive Community

So I cannot agree with someone?

I was joking is humour not allowed on this forum?

I feel that this point is unnecessary, I feel that you mods just hand out infractions because the option is there.

I think you should go outside and battle you inferiority complex in the real world because obviously none of you are as powerful in the real world as you are on this forum.

It is really sad.

im sorry but i dont think a mod would edit your posts to be offensive and also it would say edited by mod A at the botto of the post all i can say is are you on a shared computer where you are always logged in ? or have you given your details to anyone or logged in on somebody else's computer ? or do u just regret what you said and you want to try to get out of it ?

Sometimes I wish the mods would actually do what people ask for when they put in their posts "go ahead and ban me" or "i bet this will be deleted!"

Persecution complexes are annoying.

Sometimes I wish the mods would actually do what people ask for when they put in their posts "go ahead and ban me" or "i bet this will be deleted!"

Persecution complexes are annoying.

Not as annoying as Yanks you turd munchin bog woppitt.

Now sod off back to Hells Canyon you fag.

I dont post here due the some mods and in particular Purescum having his head up his own arse.

I have found a much better site where the mods are more likely to play fair and less likely to stroke thier own ego's.

So yes ban me and close the thread as requested. FAGS

I dont post here due the some mods and in particular Purescum having his head up his own arse.

I have found a much better site where the mods are more likely to play fair and less likely to stroke thier own ego's.

Wow, what on earth is a 'turd munching bog woppit'? Sounds like a new toy.

Also, maybe you need to chill out a bit as this forum is decent and the mods are generally good.

And what forum would that be?

Galactus, that was not the post that you were infracted for.

Although, unless there was something else in your post that has been edited out, I don't see why you were infracted apart from for Text talk, which would only be a warning.

:D:D That made me laugh, you can stay now.

Thanks very much Pervo :D

FWIW, Galactus, Purefun could, and probably should, have been more polite about this situation, but opening a thread to say that he or another mod edited one of your posts, which I doubt happened, is not the right way to go about it.

Trux, if all you have to say is fairly incoherent insults, no one cares what you have to say

Thanks very much Pervo :D

FWIW, Galactus, Purefun could, and probably should, have been more polite about this situation, but opening a thread to say that he or another mod edited one of your posts, which I doubt happened, is not the right way to go about it.

Trux, if all you have to say is fairly incoherent insults, no one cares what you have to say

That's a lot less down-heartening than 'Pete' to be honest.

Yes, Trux if you want to get banned, why don't you just leave and stop posting here or do you want to go out with a buzz and get banned after scrapping with mods.

I hope Purefun can come in and clear up this situation.

There is no need to take it into your own hands.

TBF, someone was going to. Plus the fact that the OP posted an entire thread about this, opens it up for people to discuss it and notify the person being discussed, so it was inevitable that Purefun would find out about this one way or another

i know but there is no point sitting around waiting for purefun to intervene if you want something to be done than do it yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I admire that, but interfering with matters not concerning you is just a ticket to infraction village.

i have critisized the mods for being 2 serious and got a warning for constent posting but I like purefun and I can't wait till trux gets banned if asking to get infracted is the only way to sort this out than infract me as much as you like!!!!!

Archived