"Real London CSE - Small Club to Big Club Forum Challenge"

"Real London CSE - Small Club to Big Club Forum Challenge"

Welcome to the Real London CSE - Small club to Big Club Challenge.

Ask yourself, what am I here for? What separates this from dafuge's, Gundo's or Rancer's Small Club to Big Club Challenges? and Who the hell are Real London CSE?

Well, Real London became a team name of my choice, way back in 2005 when I first bought "This is Football 2005" for the PS2. You could create your own club, and start them as School Boys, trying to get them up to the Prem, and Euro glory. When I created my club, I couldn't for the life of me think of a name. They had pre-determined starts and ends to names, such as "Real, Football Club, Athletic, United" etc - and you just had to fill in the other part. So, as I live in London, Real London was born. I further advanced Real London in dafuge's FM08 Challenge, Changing the name of AFC Wimbledon in-game, to Real London. I took that onto daf's FM09 Challenge, and the name has stuck, as many of you would have seen. So, who are Real London CSE? They are you. They are Us. The sign-up forum was just the beginning for the Real London CSE Project, and this is what sets us apart. The squad is filled with CSE members. The Board, Directors and Staff are also riddled with your very own incarnations of Staff Members. Real London CSE is just a bunch of forumites looking to take the world apart with dazzling football skills. Oh, so just another sign-up that will fade away? Not exactly. This is where the game will continue to stay interesting :

The DB with the edited CSE forumites in, is available to download. (Download link is at the bottom of the post). So, you can download the DB, and start your very own career as Manager of Real London CSE, potentially managing yourself, if you were involved in the sign-up page. The aim, is to take Real London CSE to the top flight, using as many of the forumers as you see fit.

Some forumites who were not lucky enough to get in on the action from the start, have provided me with info that has been put into a .edt file. This file contains them, and will allow them to be "born" into the game at any given season. (It could be season 2, or season 20). So as you make your ascendance up the division, be on the look out for these players (They will be noted later on in the post). The .edt file is also available to download. You can edit this yourself, to put you in the game.

For those who take control of Real London CSE - I'd like you to update your progress like you would in any of the other challenges, with end of season updates and as many screenshots as possible. To make it more interesting, I will be creating tables for the players, to denote all-time, cross-game stats. You do not have to fill this table in, but it would be a very welcome addition.

Rules

- Leagues : England, Premiership down to BSN/BSS

- Attribute Masking : Yes

- Use Real Players : Yes

- Add Key Staff : No

- Allow Transfer Budget in first window : No

- Database Size : As you wish.

- Use of External in-game or save-game editors are forbidden.

Thread Rules

- Player Naming is allowed

- Tactical Discussion is allowed

- Screenshots are encouraged.

- When you join the club, a screenshot of the manager Personal Screen is required.

- Your progress should be documented. As little, or as much as possible.

How to Post a Screenshot

• While in FM, press the 'Prt Sc' button (usually next to F12 on your keyboard).

• Open an image editing program such as Paint and paste the image

• Save the file as a JPEG

• Upload the image to an image hosting website such as Photobucket

• Post the direct Url to the image here.

How to Add Links

At the top of the forum, go to 'quick links' then 'edit options'. At the bottom, select 'enhanced interface' and save the changes. This will give you access to the extra posting tools that make it easier to post links. Once you've done this, highlight the word you wish to turn into a link, then use the link button (looks like a little globe) to paste in the direct Url to your screenshot.

Extra Players File Contains the following players :

"FUTURE_REGEN" "Ben" "" "Taylor" "12.07.1994" "England" "Real London"

"FUTURE_REGEN" "Sinisa" "iacovone" "Lucic" "26.09.1998" "Croatia" "Real London"

"FUTURE_REGEN" "Albert" "Brick Wall" "Waldendorf" "27.11.1997" "England" "Real London"

"FUTURE_REGEN" "Tom" "" "Hamilton" "20.10.2000" "England" "Real London"

"FUTURE_REGEN" "Jason" "" "Demir" "10.03.1993" "England" "Real London"

"FUTURE_REGEN" "Craig" "NepentheZ" "Douglas" "31.10.1995" "England" "Real London"

"FUTURE_REGEN" "Theo" "" "Stigarakis Jr" "14.01.1996" "England" "Real London"

"FUTURE_REGEN" "Bermy" "" "Bhoy" "12.10.1997" "England" "Real London"

Database Download Link

*Place DB in the following location : /documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 09/DB/

3D Kits download Link - Be sure to follow the instructions in the Read Me file.

**The "Future Regens" File can be found in /documents/Sports Intercative/FM09/DB/Real London CSE/edt/Future Regens

Open it with a text edit program and follow the format to put yourself in the game. You must do this BEFORE you start a new game.

Thanks to Croucaldinho for kits, and Tom for the badge.

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chairman - Craig Douglas

Director - Jimmyriddle

Director - ssestig

Scout - Gilbster

Physio - hasdgfas

Fitness Coach - Roberto922

Coach - DodgeeD

GK Coach - antfm08

Place 1 : Paul Hart

Place 2 : Tom Smith

Place 3 : Ridleys

Place 4 : pluckaduck

Place 5 : Funbags

Place 6 : WhoopyD

Place 7 : Gilbster

Place 8 : Gundo

Place 9 : Almondo

Place 10 : Roberto922

Place 11 : Jack Browne

Place 12 : Jack Rudd

Place 13 : antfm08

Place 14 : YNWALFC

Place 15 : Rancer890

Place 16 : mikeytwigge

Place 17 : swafe

Place 18 : dipdees123

Place 19 : michaeltmurrayuk

Place 20 : Dafuge

Place 21 : Canvey!!

Place 22 : crouchaldinho

Place 23 : Goals53

Place 24 : NepentheZ

Player Data will be the following

*Subject to change if we as a community feel is it giving an advantage of too much

Player Name
Contract Expires - 31/06/2025 (May be changed if defaults to a sooner date)
Weekly Wage : £50
No Bonuses.
Player will be randomly assigned a Job preference, so upon retirement, will still be in the game.
Loyalty and Sportsmanship are set to 20. Other attributes in this area are left at 0
Current Ability will be randomized from 30 to 60 using a [url="http://www.random.org/"]Random Number Generator[/url]
Potential Ability will be set at -8 - Although a couple of people may have easter eggs. (Could be good, could be bad, could not happen)
Reputations values will be set at "20"
For the most part, you will get your positions, unless there are too many. Position stats will be set at 20.
Your 5 attributes will be set at 20 (although may become lower depending on C.A)
All other Attributes will remain at 0.
your footedness will highly depend on you position. If you state your footedness, I will edit it in accordingly. 
Height and weight attributes will remain at 0 (Unless everyone can edit the sign up to add it in  )
Players will all have Real London CSE as Fave Club.

Confirmed Player Positions :

michealtmurrayuk : GK

Gilbster : GK

Pluckaduck : DR

Funbags : DR

Roberto922 : DL

Mikey twiggie : DLC

swafe : DC

Gundo : DC

WhoopyD : DC / DM

Rancer890 : DC/DM/MC

Paul Hartman : M LC

canvey!! : MLRC

Ridleys : AML

dipdees123 : MR

Almondo : AMR

Tom Smith : DM / MC

crouchy : DM / MC

YNWALFC : MC

antfm08 : AMC

Jack Browne : ST

NepentheZ : ST

Jack Rudd : ST

Goals 53 : AM/F C

Dafuge : AM LR / ST

*Midfield positions would be preferred from those TBC.

Player Current Abilities

John Sumner - 31

Tom Smith - 37

Mikey Twigge - 38

Brownie - 38

Swafe - 44

Paul Hart - 45

Andrew Jackson - 47

Ricky Nakano - 48

Almondo - 49

Bobby Balrajj - 49

Tyler Burrows - 49

dafuge - 52

Dipdees - 52

Steven Canvey - 53

WhoopyD - 54

Mackie - 54

Jack Dunphy - 55

NepentheZ - 56

Robert Jones - 56

Gundo - 58

Crouchaldinho! - 59

Michael Murray - 59

Gilbster - 59

Ridleys - 60

All Current Abilities we acquired using a Random Number Generator. The Random Number Generator had its parameters set at 30-60.

Future Regens

"FUTURE_REGEN" "Ben" "" "Taylor" "12.07.1994" "England" "Real London"

"FUTURE_REGEN" "Sinisa" "iacovone" "Lucic" "26.09.1998" "Croatia" "Real London"

"FUTURE_REGEN" "Albert" "Brick Wall" "Waldendorf" "27.11.1997" "England" "Real London"

"FUTURE_REGEN" "Tom" "" "Hamilton" "20.10.2000" "England" "Real London"

"FUTURE_REGEN" "Jason" "" "Demir" "10.03.1993" "England" "Real London"

"FUTURE_REGEN" "Craig" "NepentheZ" "Douglas" "31.10.1995" "England" "Real London"

"FUTURE_REGEN" "Theo" "" "Stigarakis Jr" "14.01.1996" "England" "Real London"

"FUTURE_REGEN" "Bermy" "" "Bhoy" "12.10.1997" "England" "Real London"

I think, the year of birth determines when the player is born into the game. So those born in 2000, for example, will be born into the game in 2016 (as a 16 year old) - So I may have changed some of your birth years, to spread out the "birth" of the players in the game.

Player Totals :

What is player totals? This is basically, a total tally of all your Apps, Goals, Assists and MotM awards over EVERYONE's game. (Clean Sheets replace Goals for GK's)

If the managers of Real London CSE are kind enough to fill in the table below at the end of every season, I will happily update the main table in this thread to keep a tally on all your stats. If they chose not to, not a problem. I hope some will, though.

Tables will follow shortly....

[b]Goalkeepers[/b]

Player Name | Pld | Con | Ass | MoM | Total Seasons

Gilbster    |
M. Murray   |

[b]Defenders[/b]

Player Name | Pld | Gls | Ass | MoM | Total Seasons

T. Burrows  |
J. Sumner   |
R. Jones    |
M. Twigge   |
Gundo       |
Swafe       |
Whoopy      |
R. Nakano   |

[b]Midfielders[/b]

T. Smith    |
Crouchaldin'|
Dipdees     |
S. Canvey   |
P. Hart     |
Mackie      |
Almondo     |
Ridleys     |
B. Balrajj  |

[b]Strikers[/b]

dafuge      |
NepentheZ   |
Brownie     |
A. Jackson  |
J. Dunphy   |

*** To use the tables, "quote" this post, then copy and paste the tables with the code tags wrapped around them. Just put them in your update at the end of the season, and I'll add the totals to the tables in here....

Guest roberto922

I think you're pretty much sorted from CA 40+ first season, under 40 players will probably strugle a bit at first

EDIT: Did dafuge delete my post to get rid of the CA? I went to edit it and it was gone

Hmm. Is everyone getting the Download issue? And yeah, TaylorB - Download and play :D

*** NOTE ***

There are now player total tables on post 3 - Take a look at them, and see if you wish to put them in your Updates.

Past Experience doesn't really matter. I expect people to be realistic.

Sorry, there are currently no free download slots available on this server.

Please try again later, or you can upgrade to FileFactory Premium below for instant access.

Keep getting this message when I try to download. Any chance of you uploading it to another file sharing site?

Archived