Why can't I score?

It's first season with man city, playing 9.3 patch I believe. Well, when I go to preferences it says "version 9.0 or 9.0.1 or whichever it is. But when I go to game status it says version: 9.3.23853947238523q whatever it is. I downloaded the WSM torrent download that says "wsm digital download 9.3... etc)... so i assume it's 9.3

Anyway. I can't even score 2 goals most games in the premier league. I rarely score 3. Mostly its 1 or 2.

More info..

I play a 442 with this squad:

FC's: Robinho, Vagner Love

ML: Matias Fernandez

MR: Zhirkov

MC's: Veloso, Vieira, or Diego instead of one of those two. Diego has been awful for me by the way. Don't understand it.

DL: Chiellini

DC's: Mexes, Bordon

DR: Richards

GK: Given

I have team passing set to "short" since when it was at mixed my pass completion % was only 55% every game. Now it's around 60% with short passing. But even with short passing and no creativty Mexes and Chiellini still give it away every other time they pass it. It's completely ridiculous and dare I say unrealistic and it's ruining the game. What is up with this? I should have the best offense in the league with my roster but it's my team's biggest weakness.

How do I fix this????

If they are giving the ball away then I would start with the following.

You could lower the tempo - as maybe they feel rushed?

Find out which of your players are performing well (check key passes and ave rating)

Compare the attributes of players that are performing well against thoughs that are not and try and make a few small ind player changes to the ones that underachieve.

EG slightly longer passing for thoughs with lower stats.

The girls just are not interested;)

Your strikers need a good understanding, as does your whole team, if your team is not blending you are not going to be getting results you need.

Its not just your strikers, you need to have the men behind them to be good at passing and crossing.

Archived