problem

I had the game installed fine. Did it through steam. However i think i maybe deleted steam. I have went to put the updated patch on and downloaded steam and then downloaded football manager to steam. I think this allows the updates to be put on automatically. I then click on the game to start it up and it does it through steam which is fine. However it then says 'cannot run game:failed to set up graphics system'. Now i have presumed my laptop does not have the necessary graphics system to allow me to run the 3d game system as it never worked when i played it before. It never bothered me as im happy playing the 2d match. So why is it not allowing me to play the game anyways? Any help would be greatly appreciated

ERROR: Cannot run game:Failed to set up graphics system

Fix: Please download the following update from the Microsoft Direct X SDK: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=5493F76A-6D37-478D-BA17-28B1CCA4865A&displaylang=en

You should also check that you are running the latest graphics driver, you can do this by visiting the computer manufacturer website, or by visiting the graphics card manufacturing website.

Archived