A New Idea.....Maybe!

So I was coming home from a Leeds United game when suddenely a thought came to my mind. Now as a Leeds fan I personal think we have the best fans in the world obviously ;) but I suppose we can get quite violent. This is where my brainstorm came into place. Nothing major, nothing "game changing" not a revolution but a small addition that could really add to the already growing depth of Football Manager. I thought SI could maybe introduce a system where on big european nights or maybe even smaller matches where fans get a bit nippy and out of control. Eg. "The Drogba Incident." It would be up to you as the manager to help sort this out be it talking with the chairman or your own little adverts etc. There could be a small fee or whatever to make sure your fans don't do anything silly to stop the risk of them playing up. Obviously it could all come down to chance one night or the stature of whatever of the club could play a part although essential if you put that extra work in and pay a fee then you can try make sure your team doesn't get "banned" or that you have to pay an even bigger fee to the FA etc. It was just a little random idea lol so what do you think guys?

Although it could be seen as realistic, it's something that's been mentioned with each release and it definately something SI would never include in the game.

There is an old game however called "Hooligans - Reign Over Europe", which should appeal to those who would prefer that sort of thing in a game.

Archived