Real London CSE - Opening idea's

Hey Nep,

Interesting idea. :D

Just a few comments that might help you with this.

I'll be putting the file in the game, so that other users can get born into the game at a later date. (From what I've assumed, its actually the next season) - These will all have fave club as Real London CSE - so should hopefully come up through my youth team.

I don't believe that the favourite club thing actually influences where the regen will turn up.

The reason I say this is because I've seen the SI head researcher for BSS (who is generated as a regen - same concept as the regen file) turn up all over the place and I've not seen him turn up at his favoured club yet.

...will provide them with high P.A - (not overly high) - so that as the club hopefully moves up the divisions, the training gets better and so do the players. Also, all players will be on very long contracts, (if the editor allows that) - and will have Ambition of 0 and loyalty of 20.

This might be difficult to pull off in terms of PA. I'm not sure how easy it would be to stop the AI teams trying to sign your players if they have high PA. However, high loyalty should definitely help as would setting reputations low and trying to keep them low for as long as possible.

Giving low ambition might backfire hugely though as it doesn't just indicate how likely they are to jump ship to a bigger club, but also how hard the player in question will work to be the best he can be. With low ambition, the player might never meet his PA.

What I would suggest is giving the players reasonable CA (for the level you want to start at), really good PA (at the level you want them to play at), making them very loyal, professional and quite ambitious. Also give them low reputations and fairly low consistency.

The loyalty should help with making them stay at your club. The professional and ambition ratings should help them reach their PA. The low level of consistency (6 to 8 probably best) should mean that they don't play to their full CA regularly straightaway, which means that their reputations won't suddenly skyrocket. I've been doing some tests regarding consistency and it will naturally increase over the course of the game as the players become more experienced. Therefore, the players should get better as they get older (hopefully the same with your club as it moves up the divisions).

There is a few thoughts for you. Sounds like it could be quite a fun game. :thup:

C.

Archived