Beckham in 2010?

How will he be shown? I edited to have him on loan at Milan until the end of the Italian season then going back to LA with a future transfer back to Milan in August 2009 and then his contract been up and him been a free agent. Think this is how it will go in real life but was just thinking how it will look in the next football manager.

How will he be shown? I edited to have him on loan at Milan until the end of the Italian season then going back to LA with a future transfer back to Milan in August 2009 and then his contract been up and him been a free agent. Think this is how it will go in real life but was just thinking how it will look in the next football manager.

There are already several threads about Beckham, plus there is no real need to speculate about how things will be for him in next years FM seeing as nothing has been finalised IRL yet

There are already several threads about Beckham, plus there is no real need to speculate about how things will be for him in next years FM seeing as nothing has been finalised IRL yet

I was under the impression that Beckham has signed up to stay at Milan till the end of the year go back and then return to Milan for the next Seria A?

I was under the impression that Beckham has signed up to stay at Milan till the end of the year go back and then return to Milan for the next Seria A?

That is the kind of thing that is being reported, but AFAIK, nothing has been set in stone yet. As and when it is, it will be noted by the relevant researchers and put into the DB as appropriate

Archived