Favoured Personal, Why am i not there!?

Ok im manager of Chelsea im in the season 2013/2014 so im in my 6th season now

Im now the second best manager in the world just behind Alex Ferugson

Chelsea:

Premiership x2 (2011/2012 and 2012/2013)

Champions League x5 (Every year ive been in charge)

F.A Cup x4 (2008/2009, 2009/2010, 2010/2011 and 2012/2013)

Carling Cup x4 (2008/2009, 2010/2011, 2011/2012 and 2012/2013)

Fifa Club World Cup x4 (Every year ive been in charge)

UEFA Club World Cup x5 (Every year ive been in charge)

England:

UEFA European Football Championship x1 (2012)

Fifa Confederations x1 (2013)

I know winning competitions for England won't make me favoured personal with Chelsea

I want to try and get a new stadium since i will never get planning permission to expand Stamford Bridge anymore and the capacity of Stamford Bridge is just not good enough for a club of this standard.

Ive heard that you need to be a favoured personal and have enough money in your bank to get the chance to build a new stadium.

I know i have enough money in my bank becuase my bank balance is 300 mil

So why am i not a favoured personal? :confused:

Ok im manager of Chelsea im in the season 2013/2014 so im in my 6th season now

Im now the second best manager in the world just behind Alex Ferugson

Chelsea:

Premiership x2 (2011/2012 and 2012/2013)

Champions League x5 (Every year ive been in charge)

F.A Cup x4 (2008/2009, 2009/2010, 2010/2011 and 2012/2013)

Carling Cup x4 (2008/2009, 2010/2011, 2011/2012 and 2012/2013)

Fifa Club World Cup x4 (Every year ive been in charge)

UEFA Club World Cup x5 (Every year ive been in charge)

England:

UEFA European Football Championship x1 (2012)

Fifa Confederations x1 (2013)

I know winning competitions for England won't make me favoured personal with Chelsea

I want to try and get a new stadium since i will never get planning permission to expand Stamford Bridge anymore and the capacity of Stamford Bridge is just not good enough for a club of this standard.

Ive heard that you need to be a favoured personal and have enough money in your bank to get the chance to build a new stadium.

I know i have enough money in my bank becuase my bank balance is 300 mil

So why am i not a favoured personal? :confused:

Player loyalty?

Could be any number of things, winning trophy's isn't the be all and end all. (especially not with the reputation and expectations of Chelsea)

Tbh i think iv'e done enough for me to be atleast on the favoured personal my club/player loyalty is 15

I reduced the amount being paid in wages per week to around 850K a week which is amazing for chelsea where i have 2.6 mil wage budget.

I basically tripled if not more the bank balance

So really i should be a legend.

So yeah i agree with it being a bug, but it's annoying as hell when i near enough sell out my stadium everyweek even when playing clubs like Brighton in cup matches

But do you even need to be on the favoured personal to get a new stadium or does it just help

From what I've seen around the forums, Chelsea is one of the hardest teams to achieve favored personnel with. I would imagine that this is also the case for any clubs with "worldwide" or "continental" reputations, as winning the league/UEFA probably does little to increase their already high reputation, despite your list of great achievements longer than my - let's just say it's a long list. I've been LLM-ing for nearly my whole FM life, so favored personnel is something that is usually guaranteed with the first promotion, as the jump in reputation is significant.

Just a theory, though. Anyone care to weigh in?

I've done numerous tests on this and it seems to be impossible no matter what you do to become favoured personnel, icon or legend for any of the major clubs in England at least, that includes the big four, Everton, Spurs, Villa and Newcastle, it is certainly possible with small teams. I reported it in the bugs forum before 9.3 but only a few days beforehand and it wasn't fixed in time.

Still, I was told in the bugs forum that it was the first time they had heard of it even though there have been literally dosens of threads about this on the forums, just not in the bugs forum until my thread there. Makes me wonder how much attention is being payed to these threads by SI.

Archived