i'm scott and i'm a angry manager

ok i know it's only a game but i'd like to know how angry other people get ? ok i'll start i've punched holes in doors coz my striker missed a sitter and headbutted a bin at 2 in the morning after my team got relegated on the last day of season on goals scored.

ok i know it's only a game but i'ed like to know how angry other people get ? ok i'll start i've punched holes in doors coz my striker missed a sitter and headbutted a bin at 2 in the morning after my team got relegated on the last day of season on goals scored.

I never really get that angry at a game.

I tend to punch my keyboard. Not like a punching bag, just give it one or two hits. It depends how much the game gets me angry. If it really gets me angry (opponent scoring at the last minute on their first chance)I just quit the game and do something else.

EDIT: I don't think you can play this game without getting angry. I'm pretty sure it's impossible.

I've just played as inter at home versus lazio in Italian cup first round. In the first 20 minutes I go up 2-0. By the end of the first half it's 2-2 (ON TWO (2) chances). I dominate the second half, absolutely dominate. I had great chances but it was like shooting at a brick wall...nothing was going through. Then guess what happened. In the 88th minute, in the entire second half they enter the penalty box and they get a penalty. Needless to say I lost 3-2. This game can absolutely make me boil with anger! 3 chances, three goals. :(((

Very! But only with bleeding Alexandre Pato! 14 Serie A goals in just over 2 seasons as a Milan regular - flipping shocking!! Arghhhh lol

I know he can't hit the target a lot that's why he's on the bench for me.

Anyway I tend to start Ranting and Raving at the players if they've thrown away a 2 goal lead and have to do something else for half an hour before I play the next game

You actually did homework because of F.M. Man whats the world coming toicon12.gif

This world gets stranger by the day. :p

Unfortunately, the past year in my challenge save was quite successful though, so not much time for that homework nonsense. ;)

My first season with Valencia I played Real Madrid in the Super Cup. First leg at home I won 3-0 and it could of been 6, second leg I lost 6-0 and it could of been 12.

It was absolutely crazy watching it, my players weren't even that bad but Madrid were like playing like their lives depended on winning, players with 10 for pace could run the 100m in 10 seconds.

I got a little angry with that, saying things like " that would never happen IRL, why do I play this stupid game". So I got up, grunted something to the wife, when to shop and got myself a bottle of wine and returned to carry on playing.

ok i know it's only a game but i'd like to know how angry other people get ? ok i'll start i've punched holes in doors coz my striker missed a sitter and headbutted a bin at 2 in the morning after my team got relegated on the last day of season on goals scored.

lmfao - thats the funniest thing ive read on here yet man. omfg, to actually sit and laugh at sumthin im readin on here is shockin. wen i get annoyed, i either go play fight night on easy or wwe smackdown 09 on my ps3 lol. i do smack stuff tho - table, keyboard, my leg lol

lmfao - thats the funniest thing ive read on here yet man. omfg, to actually sit and laugh at sumthin im readin on here is shockin. wen i get annoyed, i either go play fight night on easy or wwe smackdown 09 on my ps3 lol. i do smack stuff tho - table, keyboard, my leg lol

Don't get me started on how mad i can get with smackdown 09 online i.e. people with cheat finsher and just doing fury punch over and over i've broken a few control pads.

Well i think anyone who gets so annoyed that they have to break something over a game is purely sad and need to get help, At the end of the day it's just a game and if you got your own way and won every match then the game would be pointless but then again you won't break anything lol

I must admit i get a bit p****d when i lose but that's only if i think i was unlucky but i don't go breaking things it makes me want to go out and win my next game

So my advice for all you nut cases is either get a job, a social life or go get laid as you clearly haven't experienced any of those and stop chewing your controller on your computer.

So my advice for all you nut cases is either get a job, a social life or go get laid as you clearly haven't experienced any of those and stop chewing your controller on your computer.]

:D:D:D.....lmao, winner of the funniest post of the year award imo.

Well i think anyone who gets so annoyed that they have to break something over a game is purely sad and need to get help, At the end of the day it's just a game and if you got your own way and won every match then the game would be pointless but then again you won't break anything lol

I must admit i get a bit p****d when i lose but that's only if i think i was unlucky but i don't go breaking things it makes me want to go out and win my next game

So my advice for all you nut cases is either get a job, a social life or go get laid as you clearly haven't experienced any of those and stop chewing your controller on your computer.

The award for the most self-righteous ***** on this post goes to you mate

Archived