Quest to create an all english team.

picture3s.png

By mlyons1989 at 2009-03-13

This is as far as i've got in my aim to create a championship winning all english starting 11. Not started the season just yet but high hopes for these players and this idea, a nice project to help maintain interest in my long on going Villa game.

I like this idea, i always try to build a squad of domestic players, ideally from my youth academy if the club is big enough to produce decent newgens. But i just can't stop myself signing foreigners if they look particularly promising and always fail at my aim :(

The Cameroonian guy, Mbarga, where did you get him from? Also, how far into the game are you?

He's just about to start the 2023/24 season so that Mbarga fella may be a newgen at a guess.

sunderland.jpg

I wanted to do this but as you can see I have a long long way to go yet lol.

Keep us updated on how it goes if you can be bothered that is, I got Chris Riley a regen through my youth system he is both footed has a PA of 199 and is 6 foot 6 and just under 15 stone what a beast. Hoping to make him Sunderlands top goalscorer of all time he is 21 now and has just started to become a great player.

If you look at the screenshot he is 21 in 2018 so he cant be created unless you can put 11 year olds on the game now. There is nothing suspicious about him at all what a strange comment, for a player with a PA of 199 his stats are not awesome either.

I have also started on this one and have noticed many good things about having a complete english/british team ie no language problems, I have also noticed that the teams gels quicker.

allenglish.jpg

Both kerecan and lualua where born in england just to make sure :D

picture9e.png

By mlyons1989 at 2009-03-14

picture10.png

By mlyons1989 at 2009-03-14

these are the players that will be starting as many games as i'm able to give them. might take a few years for them to mature but i think im in with a shout. Callum Fletcher's come right through the academy so i really want him to succeed lol. Really tough choosing these players over other more talented foreigners i have.

Archived