9.2 data update please?

yer i no that the updates just includes transfers but i really dont like 9.3 as it is just ridiculously easy imo. so i want to go back to 9.2 but with up to date transfers as of the end of the january tranfer window.

Okay, this is what you do.

1. Find the 9.3 database in FM09 program files.
  2. Click & drag it onto your desktop.
  3. Uninstall the game.
  4. Re-install.
  5. Install patch 9.2.
  6. Put the 9.3 database back into the appropriate folder.

If you have any problems locating the folders, I'll be more specific.

thankyou for the information and im very grateful but is there no quicker way of doig this as if im right id have to authenticate the game again which i dont really want to do in case it takes ages again, is there no unoffical updates based on 9.2 avaliable any more i did have some but i deleted them the other day to make space on my hard drive.

ok thankyou ill have a look over at fmweggie and i dont think that your quite understanding me which is my fault i should have explained clearer i dont mind keeping 9.3 on my computer i just want to play using an unoffical database which is based on 9.2 as imo 9.2 was much tougher and had just the right setting of difficulty.

ive just found a couple which ill try but if anyone can find the fmweggie updates id be really gratefull thanks.

You'll have to google it, then register on the site. The FM Weegie address is censored on this forum, so there's no way a direct link can be posted here.

im now trying to uninstall the game but its not in my list of programs and features where i uninstall my programs, im on vista btw and i authenicated using staem which ive since deleted could this be why i canf uninstall the game.

Archived