is a certain player signable ? {PLAYER NAMEING}

is Messi of barcelona signable at all ! I know that at around 2nd season he gets min release of 30 - 40 mill which is good but he never signs a contract has anyone managed to sign him for a good price and without cheating ?

Got him for his minimum release clause at end of season 2/Start of season 3.

£35.5m release clause, cheapest i have ever seen it drop down too (normally i had to pay £45m or so). Even better he took a £21k pay drop for some strange reason, he only wanted £99k a week.

Only problem with the guy is he a little bit injury prone, keeps picking up niggling little injuries.

edit.

that said. Him on one wing, ronaldo on the other (AMR/AML), Rooney (AMC), Tevez and G.Rossi up top. lovely combination for work rate and speedy attacks. :D

Tosic is great, so is nani though (Ljajic also at AMC). So they make up my cup team midfield for the AM roles.... Man Utd got to much quality in midfield. heh.

this season tosic has been unreal here is his record so far

Apps - 47

Gls - 8

Asts - 30

MoM- 5

Av R - 7.35

that seems amazing to me

And ronaldo's is :-

Apps - 38 (3)

Gls - 8

Asts - 23

MoM - 3

Av R 7.36

Which is good too :) My Top goalscorer is Wayne Rooney with 22 Goals in 42 Games and 12 Asts with a Av R of 7.05

is Messi of barcelona signable at all ! I know that at around 2nd season he gets min release of 30 - 40 mill which is good but he never signs a contract has anyone managed to sign him for a good price and without cheating ?

yes i know what you mean cant understand how others manage to get him without cheating:( see some got him for 45m but also have got rossi etc I am playing as utd and have a budget of 10m?????

so messi is out of question anyway....though have sold tevez(didnt want to:thdn:)and nani to raise some cash:D

Theo Walcott.. Free transfer at end of first season, or 8million at start of first season (on 9.3.0 the research mistakenly only gave a 1yr contract instead of 2yr for him)

but if you miss that boat it be alot, i sold him for 30million and could have got more, he paid for messi :p

Archived