my son

so for everyone who got an ingame son. when exactly did you get him? i heard its in your 16th year.

im decided to leave for a new challange & it happens to be on my 16th year so i may be without a club or i may get a club but the youth would already have came thru?

I'll try & find the thread now. It's been mentioned by SI before.

Edit: Can't find the thread I was looking for, but it's mentioned here. Not by a SI staff member mind.

Ok thanks anyway. I've heard the 10,000-1 odds before but never from SI, so i'm a bit sceptical about that.

Ok thanks anyway. I've heard the 10,000-1 odds before but never from SI, so i'm a bit sceptical about that.

I think I've seen a SI member mention it, but then again I could just be imagining things. It's virtually impossible to find the relevant threads though since the word 'son' only has three letters, & the search function doesn't take kindly to it.

See i'm the opposite, i have a vague memory of someone (non-SI) throwing together some figures and coming up with the 10,000 figure, but i'm not totally sure about that either :D

Yeah the 'son search' is pretty useless, hopefully someone can remember the origins of the 10,000-1 figure.

Archived