Hi people, just registered on this board hoping to tap into the fountain of knowledge that i hope this place to be.

Me and a couple of mates are trying to set a network game up with each of us playing from our own homes, however when someone tries to connect to to host the program crashes and says cannot connect to server. We have been able to get the game working whilst all in the same room from the same wireless network but not otherwise.

Is it possible to play this way with us all in different locations on different wireless connections?

any help will be much appreciated.

Hi people, just registered on this board hoping to tap into the fountain of knowledge that i hope this place to be.

Me and a couple of mates are trying to set a network game up with each of us playing from our own homes, however when someone tries to connect to to host the program crashes and says cannot connect to server. We have been able to get the game working whilst all in the same room from the same wireless network but not otherwise.

Is it possible to play this way with us all in different locations on different wireless connections?

any help will be much appreciated.

Archived