Suddenly Unregistered??

Hi I've been playing FM09 no problems since the christmas patch but recently took my PC home and its asking me to register it again and when I does it says its already active and I have to PURCHASE ANOTHER.

I use the activator/launcher patch to try and get round this stupid drm problem and it says -51 error and to check the code, which I already know is correct because the games told me its already active. I was wondering if Si Games would politely explain a fix for this or allow me the exclusive right to take a sledgehammer to any DRM endorsing studio. Im not bothered about why I've got the issue now but how to fix it. I've tried the fixv2 with no luck and it ONLY gives me the option for online activation which it says the codes already used. Which it is. Cos I registered it last year.

Go to the deactivation URL, de-activate it, and then try online activation.

And feel free with the sledgehammer idea, it makes me laugh with all those big fat-cat game developers/publishers going 'Oh, why do people pirate?'. They pirate because pirates get the game for free without all this utter stupidity.

Archived