Youth Coaches

I have a youth coach and he's now rated world class despite having very poor stats with the exception of working with youngsters which is 20.

What more important with youth coaches, perception of world class or actual coaching ability?

Does his working with youngster stat and reputation have a bearing on youth intake??

World class is merely his reputation. Players may respect him more than a coach that has a reputation of "local," for example, but the attributes are what contribute most heavily to the coaches influence/effect on player growth.

Working with youngsters is vital, discipline, and motivation are also important, along with whatever areas of expertise the coach may have, or area of training you would like him to be assigned to.

Hope that helps :)

World class is merely his reputation. Players may respect him more than a coach that has a reputation of "local," for example, but the attributes are what contribute most heavily to the coaches influence/effect on player growth.

Working with youngsters is vital, discipline, and motivation are also important, along with whatever areas of expertise the coach may have, or area of training you would like him to be assigned to.

Hope that helps :)

I understand that reputation influences mainly the cost of the coach and I know that he's stats will not give me good player growth.

Given that he had a national rep and he's now gone to world class without great coaching ability, I'm left wondering how he got this rep.

In the last 2 seasons I have attracted 3 x 6* regens and I'm wondering if reputation of youth coaches is linked to the youth intake of every season.

I can always put a standard coach doing the the youth schedule training if the youth coach is not good at training but a significant factor in the attracting of good players when the youth intake comes around.

I see far better youth coaches with only national reputations and I'm wondering if SI can shed some light or indeed if anyone has done any extensive testing of the game engine on this aspect.

I understand that reputation influences mainly the cost of the coach and I know that he's stats will not give me good player growth.

Given that he had a national rep and he's now gone to world class without great coaching ability, I'm left wondering how he got this rep.

In the last 2 seasons I have attracted 3 x 6* regens and I'm wondering if reputation of youth coaches is linked to the youth intake of every season.

I can always put a standard coach doing the the youth schedule training if the youth coach is not good at training but a significant factor in the attracting of good players when the youth intake comes around.

I see far better youth coaches with only national reputations and I'm wondering if SI can shed some light or indeed if anyone has done any extensive testing of the game engine on this aspect.

I think that success may have something to do with their reputation. When the team was winning back to back premier league titles and a champions league title they all changed to world class maybe this has something to do with the reputation

I think that success may have something to do with their reputation. When the team was winning back to back premier league titles and a champions league title they all changed to world class maybe this has something to do with the reputation

I'm Celtic and in my 3rd season on 9.0.3 and I've won 2 successive trebles and managed to reach the UCL Semi Finals twice

I assume that has something to do with it but then why hasnt a youth coach that has a 6* in fitness coaching and 17 in coaching youngsters only gotten a continental rating. He's far better but not the same rep.

Has SI revealed exactly what coaching youngsters attribute is link to and what it effects??

Archived