Expanding my Stadium

Playing as PSG now in 2024 picking up 36 titles tx to some crazy tactic I got of this board. Anyway I'm rich and since I fill my stadium up to it's maximum every game I wanna expand it. But the board just wont have it and refuses because of lack of space. They infuriate me! Is this hardcoded? That PSG wont be able to expand it's stadium? Is there anything I can do to right this wrong? Would I be able to change this with a in game editor?

Lots of questions asked here, hope someone can help me out.

Thanks in advance.

Playing as PSG now in 2024 picking up 36 titles tx to some crazy tactic I got of this board. Anyway I'm rich and since I fill my stadium up to it's maximum every game I wanna expand it. But the board just wont have it and refuses because of lack of space. They infuriate me! Is this hardcoded? That PSG wont be able to expand it's stadium? Is there anything I can do to right this wrong? Would I be able to change this with a in game editor?

Lots of questions asked here, hope someone can help me out.

Thanks in advance.

Firstly, Paris is a built up city so there may not be the space to build it.

Secondly, why dont you board authorise a move to the Stade de France?

I think this must be hardcoded into FM.

Try the game editor.

A matter of time, Im playing as Liverpool and in 2015/2016 season won 4 premier leagues and 2 champs league, over £350mill in bank after some buying and selling, plus prize money. Still no expansion or any hint of moving stadium even though New Anfield is coded in (I checked with and editor, but dont want to force the move that way). ok club still has some debt from the yanks but come on 45000 every game with season tickets selling at 37000. This has to be a bug, or the chance of the board not making the decision to expand is laughable.

I presume by "titles" you mean trophies? Otherwise you would have to win the league more than once a season!

No I won the league 4 time 2009, 2010, 2012, 2014. as league starts in 08/09 season i didnt have to win the league more than once in one season. Please read what I write before trying to jump on it trying to make me look silly :)

A matter of time, Im playing as Liverpool and in 2015/2016 season won 4 premier leagues and 2 champs league, over £350mill in bank after some buying and selling, plus prize money. Still no expansion or any hint of moving stadium even though New Anfield is coded in (I checked with and editor, but dont want to force the move that way). ok club still has some debt from the yanks but come on 45000 every game with season tickets selling at 37000. This has to be a bug, or the chance of the board not making the decision to expand is laughable.

Sounds quite realistic then dont it, them yanks arnt planning on moving us to a new stadium anytime soons. grrrrr

Sounds quite realistic then dont it, them yanks arnt planning on moving us to a new stadium anytime soons. grrrrr

Yeah but the yanks moved on after an internal takeover, so now chairman loves the club and I have 3 more seasons till debt free. It sucks. I dont know whether to carry on and see if my boards wakes up and smells the coffee :(

Yeah but the yanks moved on after an internal takeover, so now chairman loves the club and I have 3 more seasons till debt free. It sucks. I dont know whether to carry on and see if my boards wakes up and smells the coffee :(

Lol we can only hope, good luck!

when I was playing fm 2008 with atletico madrid, in year 2016, I want to expand vicente calderon ( one time expanded and become 72.000 seater from 55.000 ) and the answer was this:

the governorship will not let the expand the stadium because of public problems.

Originally Posted by 50_kwache

I presume by "titles" you mean trophies? Otherwise you would have to win the league more than once a season!

No I won the league 4 time 2009, 2010, 2012, 2014. as league starts in 08/09 season i didnt have to win the league more than once in one season. Please read what I write before trying to jump on it trying to make me look silly :)

I think we was talking to the OP, which claims to have won 36 titles in 15 years (2009 - 2024) :)

Archived