Player Interaction

I have just started a new game with Bayern Munich, and I have noticed that I have several players on huge wages, (15 on £50k p/w or more, 6 of which are on over £100k p/w), and I noticed that there is no way to ask players to lower their wages. I was wondering why this is not possible?

Plenty of teams go into financial difficulties in real life and need to lower the wages of some of their top earners, and with Bayern I anticipate that financial troubles will come if I dont now sell some of these players.

I hope this is something that could be in future versions of the game, because it seems that managing Bayern will be very difficult without selling some of my top players.

Player interaction is flawed, there are so many options that could be introduced but they just bring back the same old ones every year...

Isnt it odd that as the manager of a football club a player never comes directly to you with questions or concerns...

I have just started a new game with Bayern Munich, and I have noticed that I have several players on huge wages, (15 on £50k p/w or more, 6 of which are on over £100k p/w), and I noticed that there is no way to ask players to lower their wages. I was wondering why this is not possible?

Plenty of teams go into financial difficulties in real life and need to lower the wages of some of their top earners, and with Bayern I anticipate that financial troubles will come if I dont now sell some of these players.

I hope this is something that could be in future versions of the game, because it seems that managing Bayern will be very difficult without selling some of my top players.

Why would a player under contract accept a lower salary? Selling some of your top players is exactly what you'd be expected to do. Think Portsmouth for a current example. Tevez ^ makes some good suggestions, but in this case I don't think the game is being unreasonable.

Why would a player under contract accept a lower salary? Selling some of your top players is exactly what you'd be expected to do. Think Portsmouth for a current example. Tevez ^ makes some good suggestions, but in this case I don't think the game is being unreasonable.

You think that a player has never agreed to lower his wages at the club he is at? Ok then.........................

Juventus anyone?

Del Piero, Nedved, Trezeguet anyone?

uh, yeah, I think that was a bit different. The fact that the team got relegated, the board were essentially put in prison and they had no money left had a factor in this.

Players do accept lower wages in the game, but only when they are ageing and contract is due for expiry. Its down to you to sell the players or, add money from your transfer budget to compensate.

At the end of the day, regardless of the current contracts, if you cannot work within the wage budget of Bayern Munich, you are doing something wrong

.At the end of the day, regardless of the current contracts, if you cannot work within the wage budget of Bayern Munich, you are doing something wrong

Of course you can work within the wage budget, but that doesn't mean you wont having loses at the end of each month.

Archived