Regional FA Cup Draw - Fixed?

Does anyone know if the 9.3.0 fix for the regional drawing of the FA Cup is save game capatible or has anyone continued to find this?

I've downloaded 9.3.0 and continued my saved game. The patch is definitely working as I now get news on staff contracts expiring, but the third round of the FA Cup was still drawn regionally with almost every tie a local derby. Before anyone suggests it it was definitely not just a coincidence...this was a definite continuation of the bug!

Does anyone know if the 9.3.0 fix for the regional drawing of the FA Cup is save game capatible or has anyone continued to find this?

I've downloaded 9.3.0 and continued my saved game. The patch is definitely working as I now get news on staff contracts expiring' date=' but the third round of the FA Cup was still drawn regionally with almost every tie a local derby. Before anyone suggests it it was definitely not just a coincidence...this was a definite continuation of the bug![/quote']

If it was fixed you probably won't see the benefit until the next season starts.

Quite a few fixes kick in during the end of season update.

Just had my first 3rd Round draw since 9.3.0 and it looks to have worked, my Leicester City drew Bolton, having had Wolves four times in the previous five years. Mind you, as in the one year we didn't get Wolves in round 3 we got them in round 4, I'm holding my breath a little...

Archived