Someone who left the flock but has since returned!

Well what can I say, i'll try to keep it simple!...my history is I have played every version of CM and FM and FM2009 is the best yet. :thup: But I have one confession I hated fm2008 and spent about a year not playing a football management game. Even worse I presumed FM2009 would be the same and waited until I found a copy of it in the sale half price. However I finally bought it and I'm glad I did!

Generally going through these forums there is lots of moaning but I don't see why? for example one i see alot is 'it's too hard'...what??! Create a tactic and stick with it. All managers have a style of play and will adapt things depending on the situation. Buy players to suit your tactic and learn when to change small things if you're going through a bad patch or have an injury crisis.

That neatly leads me on to the injury complaints I see, I don't see any problem with injuries? they get injured all the time? I personally feel that element of the game is spot on.

However I must ask... what is the point of 3D matches? I turned them off straight away ruins the imagination required for games. That was the beauty of the games with text commentary right at the beginning when it started with CM. You had to read what was on the screen and then imagine it in your head. Well I did anyway :)

Either way I have returned to the original and best :) :thup

Archived