Observation about latest Patch

First off, the tactics i use aren't perfect so i know there is room for improvement on that front but having installed the latest patch i have found that i conceed goals in almost every game now.

Defenders seem to stand off alot and dont close down when i have instructed them to mark tightly and there seems to be an increased number of long range goals flying past my keeper even when the player who scored has poor long range shooting.

Has anyone else noticed anything like this since the latest patch?

I want to know if it's just me or not!

There have been complaints of this nature since the new patch, so these aren't just observations made by you.

That being said, I personally, haven't found any of these problems with the new patch. Whether it's down to the intricate detail of my tactics, I don't know. But my players are closing down a lot more than 9.0.2, and I'm not conceding an unrealistic amount of long range goals.

I suggest taking a look at TT&F in the Tactics and Training section. Perhaps developing a tighter tactic may be the key to solving your problems :thup:

New patches seem to have a difference on almost all players, no matter which tactics you were using when you updated from 9.2.0 to 9.3.0. Some people score more, some people score less. Some people see more red cards, some people see less, etc. It is just a case of re-adjusting your tactics to be successful with the release of a new patch

Archived