"Discipline player for" problem?

On my Birmingham City game (1st season 9.3.0), under my player profile pages, I don't have the option to discipline my players. I don't have drop-down menu (for example unprofessional behaviour...), just one option (no action) which is greyed out.

Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance!

unless the game thinks the player has done something to be disciplined for, i don't think you get the option.
afaik, you aren't able to discipline players whenever you feel like it, you only get the option to do so when they have done something worthy of discipline

thank you guys! What a speed!

Äktsjon Männ

Couldn't agree more. Especially when you see a reson to warn or fine someone but still cant. In the famous championship manager 01/02 you could disapline someone at anytime you liked.

That was brilliant that. You would have a player turn down a transfer so you would fine him 2 weeks wages. Next offer he would go :D

That was brilliant that. You would have a player turn down a transfer so you would fine him 2 weeks wages. Next offer he would go :D

I would imagine that is one of the reasons it is no longer possible to do so, IRL no manager would get away with fining a player just because he wanted him to leave the club

• 4 weeks later...

Archived