Two International Management questions

1. Do the coaches and GK coaches of a country serve any purpose other than scouting? If so, what else can I have them do?

2. Prior to an international game sometimes my players are unfit. Is there a way to get them fit beforehand?

Thanks in advance.

I wouldnt have thought the coaches would have a huge effect on the players, but i may be wrong. As for the fitness, what country are you and is this happening in the off season or mid season? If the player isnt a regualr you can say they would benefit from first team football in an attemp to get their teams to play them more

I'm managing Panama. None of their players play in leagues that I set to playable or viewable. All of the Panamanians are loaded so there's no shortage of players. I wasn't paying too much attention to when they were having fitness problems but we have had games in almost every month.

the leagues that arent running still have "matches" running that you cannot see or view. but they do have games. so as for fitness nothing else you can do except try and pick fitter players

• 2 weeks later...

Archived