The biggest bid you've received with 9.3.0? **PLAYER NAMING**

Barcelona paid £45 million for my 50% of a regen 18 months after Napoli had bought the 50% for £24.5

Cost me £475K :)

I thought co-ownership ( ie buying %50 of player ) can only be applied in Italy, so how did Barca buy half of your player? They would need to have bids accepted by Napoli and yourself for the transfer to be succesfull?

I thought co-ownership ( ie buying %50 of player ) can only be applied in Italy, so how did Barca buy half of your player? They would need to have bids accepted by Napoli and yourself for the transfer to be succesfull?

Yes they had to have bids accepted by both of us, think he went for a total of £83 million

£22.5 million for Ashley Young - rejected

£20 million for Curtis Davis - sold

I remember on an old CM playing a 2 player game, my friend had bids for Viera from Real Madrid, eventually reaching £100 million!

He never sold him, which I thought was a little stupid of him.

20 mill for davies? strange man. chelsea sniffed around nani for 3 seasaons, Milan bidded but ReaL offered me 60 mill in the end. I bought messi for 96 mill to replace him lool

Yep very odd - it was Man City who bought him. They bid 10M and I aksed for 20M purely because he was doing ok and I wasn't fussed but to my surprise they bought him!

Unfortunately I went to Man City a few months later and they put 7 past me!

Couldn't believe it. Davies had a stormer.

Man City done well - finished 5th. I ended up 7th on goal difference.

A whopping 600k (that's 400k over 24 months, 100k after 10 goals, 100k after 20 apps, plus 25% of next sale) for a striker that I had with me all the way from BSS until the CCC (5 seasons). He was unhappy, and in the last year of his contract. I would have gladly hung onto him, but 600k is much better than nothing, so off he went. Ingrate. Haha.

In my current game while managing Man Utd Real offered £73 million for a certain Cristiano Roaldo which i accepted. I'm now managing A.C.Milan and was offered £19.5 mil for Flamini by Arsenal but they didn't want to pay it all up front

Archived