Son is meeting G.Burley!

Should son tell GB about Tylerbode tactic?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Should son tell GB about Tylerbode tactic?

• Yes
    • No

Best not too as this is a game and the perfect tactic can win you the game, real life things are very different and you probably not be able to replicate a super tactic

George Burley is coming to my son's school tomorrow to see the football facilities just outside Glasgow. Should he tell him to try the Tylerbode tactics for Scotland's upcoming game against Holland?

Definately :thup:

I would go so far as saying that you should accompany your son and discuss said tactics in great detail with George.

He may laugh in your face... others may pour scorn... but if Holland beat Scotland, and you win your next FM game... you'll have the satisfaction of knowing you got it right and he wrong!

There's nothing wrong with a bit of fun ;)

Definately :thup:

I would go so far as saying that you should accompany your son and discuss said tactics in great detail with George.

He may laugh in your face... others may pour scorn... but if Holland beat Scotland, and you win your next FM game... you'll have the satisfaction of knowing you got it right and he wrong!

I agree. You never know, he might like your ideas and offer you a job :D

Having seen the way Mr. Burley played a starring role in the demise of my beloved Southampton FC, I would suggest he could use all the tactical advice possible. :)

You might also want to suggest that his over reliance on his two favourite players (Glen Fiddick, and Glen Morangie) are seriously harming his ability to make rational decisions. ;)

Archived