Casillas?

I've been trying to buy Iker Casillas for a long time now and i can't seem to buy him. Anyone know of an offer which they will accept. I really need a good goalkeeper as i'm Liverpool and Reina isn't the best.I do have some amazing youth prospects that i got from Barcelona like "Azpiroz" but they are simply too young and in-experienced for first-team football.

If he is still playing in Spain, he will most likely have a minimum fee release clause. It will be high but thats the only figure that will guarantee you having an offer accepted. Just negotiate with them.

If he is still playing in Spain, he will most likely have a minimum fee release clause. It will be high but thats the only figure that will guarantee you having an offer accepted. Just negotiate with them.

I apologize for the off-topic post, but has somebody guessed correctly yet what Neji stands for?

I dont see why you would want to replace Reina with Casillas really!

There both as good as each other and if they were both playing in spain Reina would be challening for the number one jersey alot more than he is now!

Id be looking for a longer term replacement for Reina! Listening to the podcast might point you in the right direction :thup:

PS I know:D

you won't take casillas . Some players are borned in this teams .Only with cheat. He love's the team. I believe that he will always reject yout contract offer. Also the team wont let this player .

I play with Real in my save.I agree that he is the best GK ,but now that i am in season 2020 Casillas ,doesn't want to retire .He is 38 damn.Just try to find another else.Akinveef maybe. He is also very good . :D

Reina is one of the best keepers in the world, he is definitely the best in the Premiership today with Cech close 2nd... one of the things I love about him is his distribution and ability not to always parry the ball like most keeers do but catch it. The only reason he hasn't got international recognition is because he unfortuantely has to be 2nd choice for Spain as they have the #1 keeper in the world lol

you won't take casillas . Some players are borned in this teams .Only with cheat. He love's the team. I believe that he will always reject yout contract offer. Also the team wont let this player .

I play with Real in my save.I agree that he is the best GK ,but now that i am in season 2020 Casillas ,doesn't want to retire .He is 38 damn.Just try to find another else.Akinveef maybe. He is also very good . :D

also i played as liverpool & cassilas never even blinked at me so i baught Akinveef for 32mill.

while he is very heavily linked with Real, he is at Inter on my game now, they paid about 70 for him in 2014.

lookout for rene adler of leverkusen oder manuel neuer of schalke, they are young and will develop better than casillas

not 1 player in or to be in the game will ever have the stats cassilas has. lol hes even better than some outfeild players.

Archived