Who do you support?

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

English

Manchester United - Hometown club & former season ticket holder. Very happy so far this year... :D

Scarborough - Now defunct, but my Gran lived nearby, so went to games often when visiting. Saw them play a friendly once against Red Star Belgrade, the same year that Red Star went on to win the European Cup in one of the most boring finals in history. Have not found out if the fans have started a new club or not yet.

Runcorn Linnets - (Were simply Runcorn and later Runcorn FC Halton before going bust.) - Used to be a regular follower. My then maths teacher John Owens was assistant manager at the time and got me interested originally. He went on to work with England Schoolboys, featuring in the documentary they made, England Non-League and held a high position with Liverpool's Youth Academy last I heard. He's actually listed in FM at Liverpool as a Youth Coach. Was happy to see the fans set up a new club, so I keep an eye on their web page and am pleased to see them doing well.

Spanish

Barcelona - Always liked them and have enjoyed taunting the Madridistas this year.

Granada C.F. - Since I moved to Spain and go to watch them occasionally. Nearest decent quality league club. Segunda B4.

C.D. Loja - My "local" club. Play in the Tercera Division.

Other clubs who's results I keep an eye on and have been to watch since moving to Spain:

Malaga

Almeria

Sevilla

Real Betis (also in Sevilla, playing in the green and white Andalucian colours)

Córdoba

That enough "variety" for you m1234566778 ;)

What is all this 2 and 3 club stuff? How can you support 2 clubs?

How can you support Tottenham?

If someone has a favoured club outwith their actual supported team then how is that a problem?

Like in the game when a player has 3 favoured clubs on a percentage basis eg 100, 75 30%.

2nd clubs are generally teams people enjoy watching but are no direct threat to their first choice team.

Which in your case could be anyone in the top half of the premiership. ;)

For your info if people choose to like a team from each country in the world then it is their choice.

WYCOMBE WANDERERS TILL I DIE

Hometown team that enjoy plenty of recent success within 15 years

2x FA Trophy

1x Division 3 Playoff Champs

1x FA Cup Semi-Finalists

1x Carling Cup Semi-Finalists

UP THE BLUES ON SATURDAY - A MUST WIN GAME AGAINST BRENTFORD :)

My teams are Celtic, Manchester United and Juventus.

My Juve affilliation ties to Del Piero who must have been around for 50 years, and is immense, and as I played goalkeeper as a schoolboy Allessandro Peruzzi as he wa the best goalie I ever saw.

And for the benefit of suttface i've been to WHL to see spurs v boro, when i lived in london, 0-0, kinda explains a lot? atmosphere? =00000

If you want an atmosphere mate try Celtic Park. ;)

Manchester United - Hometown club

I doubt that. I bet you're from Oldham, or Stockport, or even further afield. Manchester is Manchester, the surrounding towns are NOT.

WYCOMBE WANDERERS TILL I DIE

- I was there in the away end. Absolute Quality! There's Only One Stephen Gleeson.

Archived