Bored 09?

Hey all, the thing is, i'm so bored with Fm 09 i could cry. Right heres the deal, i really like the game but i can't get a season going where i can stay with the season for years.

Has anyone got any ideas of how to get into the game or a team or challenge that i could do.

Thanks

Sorry to hear that guys...Not sure what level and where you manage, but I can't remember a game that I have not started as a lower league team, and for me, it's great fun.

If you would prefer staying in the top divisions, I would recommend using LLM guidelines to add a bit of a challenge and realism to your saves.

Managing in different countries can be engaging as well. After many seasons in England, I got tired of some of the repetitiveness, so I looked around and hopped over to Germany to manage in a lower division.

One last tip, if you get tired of a particular team, instead of abandoning the game and starting from scratch, you may want to consider applying for other jobs, or even resigning/retiring, and joining a different team. That way it keeps your game going, and you will have a (hopefully) less predictable/monotonous time.

Hope this helps and doesn't come off as unrealistically optimistic or cheery ;)

Try a network game i got like this on 08 then found someone to play a network game with and we have been freinds for a year now and play everyday were currently in our 3rd season

i ment 3rd season in 09 not in total aswell:D

Archived