Squad Harmony ?

How can i improve it ?? i`m managing Cesena and now i`m playing the play-offs in Seria B to Promote to Seria A in my 3rd season and since i started managing Cesena my squad harmony is Very Poor Wininig games , offering new contracts and praising players havn`t made any difference ? so how can i solve this ?

Maybe disruption from the boardroom, is your chairman happy at the club, are you in the middle of takeover?. Ive always thought that more interaction with the players is needed when the harmony is low. Should be able to ask the key players, captains etc. "Whats the matter?"

i had the same problem. You can improve it by winning games. But carefull if you have a big roster ,and many players are unhappy (due to,they are not playing in games -or not allowed to move in a bigger club ) are the more serious things that make players unhappy.

I suggest that if you have player's that doesn't figure in your plans and they are unhappy ,offer them to clubs (always lower price ) or offer an mutual termination to the player's contract .

try it and you 'll see . Don't worry ;)

It can be a nightmare in my experience if you don't get rid of any players causing problems at an early stage, it can just spiral out of control, especially on the back of a couple of defeats.

I took over at West Ham and everybody hated everybody else. Why anyone decided getting a squad together with Bellamy, Neill, Bowyer, Dyer etc was a good idea i'll never know........

Archived