What plans are there for new sound files in FM10?

Just curious to know what plans SI have to rectify this appalling crowd sound quality?

I am sure that SI have plans to make the sounds better, but IMO and many others, there are far more pressing concerns than the sound quality. Bugs, press conferences, player interaction, the 3D match view, etc. should all take priority over the sound

I am sure that SI have plans to make the sounds better, but IMO and many others, there are far more pressing concerns than the sound quality. Bugs, press conferences, player interaction, the 3D match view, etc. should all take priority over the sound

That's the problem. The sound has been neglected since day 1.

That's the problem. The sound has been neglected since day 1.

With good reason, there are far better things for SI to devote time to. SI are not a big company either, they don't have the resources to employ countless people to do every little job. Would you rather they spent time and money on a person to make decent sounds instead of employing researchers, programmers, graphic designers and so on? I mean, think about it, which would you prefer? A few nice matchday sounds or a good DB, well coded ME and a useful UI? It's a no brainer, surely?

With good reason, there are far better things for SI to devote time to. SI are not a big company either, they don't have the resources to employ countless people to do every little job. Would you rather they spent time and money on a person to make decent sounds instead of employing researchers, programmers, graphic designers and so on? I mean, think about it, which would you prefer? A few nice matchday sounds or a good DB, well coded ME and a useful UI? It's a no brainer, surely?

I would be happy to do this for free. So it wont cost them anything, apart from returning the cost of purchsed samples - which is small. So its perfectly possible. They just need to ask!

Archived