Choose feeder club

Need money=chose club that will boost finances for both

Want to Loan players in England=National club

Want to Loan players out of England and be able to get players out of England=International club

I would go with "need money" it helps the financial system for your club and since you are a lower league club that is always good.

• 3 weeks later...

In Belgium players only need to play for 3 seasons to get citizenship. Spain is better as it's only 2 years. I think there is a thread somewhere that has a list of all the EU countries and the length of time a player needs to play there to gain citizenship. Have a search and you might get some luck :thup:

In Belgium players only need to play for 3 seasons to get citizenship. Spain is better as it's only 2 years. I think there is a thread somewhere that has a list of all the EU countries and the length of time a player needs to play there to gain citizenship. Have a search and you might get some luck :thup:

Spain is 2 years only for South American players.

Others take 4 years (IIRC).

Was the issue with the board being unable to find any suitable clubs if you actually try to choose one fixed? I chose a work permit feeder the only time as I was asked and got nothing, but it could be that they actually couldn't find one.

Was the issue with the board being unable to find any suitable clubs if you actually try to choose one fixed? I chose a work permit feeder the only time as I was asked and got nothing, but it could be that they actually couldn't find one.

I recently asked for a commercial link with AC Milan and got nothing, so it doesn't seem to have been fixed:(

Has anyone ever asked for an International feeder club (I think thats what it is called) and had one accepted?

Every time I select this one if comes back with no suitable finds (this is over a 12 season career so far), yet if I select no option I get the board finidng clubs from all over the world.

What exactly does the International option give?

I have already got the comercial and feeder clubs sorted + 3 English Championship teams.

I requested another feeder club but my club just asked me what club do i want. Who should i choose. Im QPR by the way and am just starting season 4

Wow...hold on - You get to choose what club you want?!

I am playing with Oxford and am only allowed to choose what the board have recommended me.

When i get promoted - will i have a chance to choose also whoever i want?

Wow...hold on - You get to choose what club you want?!

I am playing with Oxford and am only allowed to choose what the board have recommended me.

When i get promoted - will i have a chance to choose also whoever i want?

It's a reward you get for being at the club for long time. You don't normally see it for the first couple of years at a club

When i was spurs they asked me who i wanted. I choose a brazilian team and it said, No Agreement Could Be Reached. I reloaded it asked for a different brazilian team and it said the same thing. Done this about 10 times with different brazilian teams and it always came back with same message.

FWIW, I've noticed there seems to be a heiracrhy (sp?) of feeder teams. One must have one kind before one can get another, or there are certain requirements one must meet before one can get certain types.

National first. Then an International within your region. Then, once you've reached a certain reputation or level, International within your continent, and later, the world. If you're in England and CH or above, you stand a chance of getting a Work Permit club. A certain amout of bank balence and fiscal stability will let you try for a Commercial link.

Of course, you can try for any type of club at ny time. But if you've failed to meet the prerequisites, you'll fail every time. Also, when asking for a particular club, one must be very careful to pick an appropriate one. A top-flight Belgian club is unlikely to want to sign a WP agreement with a newly-promoted CH side, especially if they are already getting loans from Tottenham...

And, answering someone's question, an International feeder (or any feeder, for that matter) gets you that team's scouting knowledge. Most International feeders also give you first option on any of their players, and may or may not have an open loan agreement and/or a friendly clause.

Archived